I’m so glad you visited my site.
As a middle-grade author, I love telling stories that spark the imagination and make readers laugh and learn about other cultures and experiences. I’m represented by the wonderful Stefanie Von Borstel of Full Circle Literary.
Some facts about me:
- My dad is from Santa Clara, Cuba and my mom is from O’Fallon, Illinois. Thanksgiving at our house meant eating turkey and pumpkin pie along with frijoles negros and flan.
- I was born and raised in Miami, Florida and I miss the 305 every day!
- I am a former Spanish and English as a Second Language teacher. I loved making my students laugh and watching their faces as they learned something they didn’t know before.
- I currently live in Austin, Texas and have learned that breakfast tacos are one of the greatest inventions ever (my order is egg, potato, and cheese).
- I have a hard time being serious and I joke when I’m uncomfortable. As an introvert, this happens pretty often.